Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tough one! My IE history clears everytime I exit. Checked all normal ie settings, nothing wrong.?

I've installed and uninstalled many security/history cleaner programs just trying different things out. Currently I have no programs like that installed, and changed my entire security package from CA to ZoneALARM. History still clears. Specifically, my drop down menu with sites visited clears at least every time I reboot, and I don't know why. All settings seem to be normal, and days to keep history is on 5. Any suggestions?



Tough one! My IE history clears everytime I exit. Checked all normal ie settings, nothing wrong.?windows xp sp2





Just in case you missed it go to Internet Options%26gt;Content.%26gt;Auto Complete and make sure there are ticks in all boxes for web addresses,and forms,and under the advanced tab make sure there is no tick in "Empty Temporary Internet Files When Browser Is Closed"



If that does not work try repairing the installation of Internet Explorer.



Edit: Also check your temporary files settings and make sure you have enough space allocated for the temporary files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan