Friday, November 27, 2009

IE's flash player add-on problem?

I use IE7, and when I want to visit sites that have flash content, it will tell me that I have old version of flash player installed.



then, I will go to adobe.com and install the latest version of flash player.



it doesn't work!



again I try with different sites



doesn't work again!



I'm also suspecious about javascript, maybe it's turned off.



how can I fix it?



how can I enable or disable javascript?



thank you,



IE's flash player add-on problem?microsoft





I'm afraid the world changed and IE users got burned!



there are new settings to set in IE and the order of recent installs is the problem!



advice,



1. remove 100% of all flash programs. then re-install flash, take the defaults!



2. make sure javascript is on! (it probably is already)



3. there are settings in IE for security for scripting. make sure they are lax.



or



http://getfirefox.com , the browser that works!



IE's flash player add-on problem?microsoft access internet explorer



What kind of problem are you getting no video and audio?



Need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan