Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Windows IE how do I save the tabs so they will all open next time I open IE?

Tools -%26gt; Internet Options -%26gt; Home Page. You can create as many hoe pahe as you want. They will be opened in the separate tabs



In Windows IE how do I save the tabs so they will all open next time I open IE?microsoft.com





Save all the sites you want to open to a seperate folder in your favorites. Click on "Favorites", then roll the mouse over the folder you want to open. There will be an arrow to the right of the folder pointing to the right. Click on the arrow, and all the sites in the folder will open in seperate tabs.



If you only want to open them once, have all the sites you want to save open, and close out IE. You will get a window that says "Do you want to close all tabs?" Click the box that says "Open these the next time I use Internet Explorer." Then, the next time you open IE, all your tabs will be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan