Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just installed YAHOO IE 7 and I HATE IT I want to delete it and get IE 7 by MS?

I can't see file/view/tools ect. I can't even enter a URL anywhere



Just installed YAHOO IE 7 and I HATE IT I want to delete it and get IE 7 by MS?windows explorer





You might want to try a system recovery, but then you will have to reinstall most of your software drivers, but it will take you back towhat you had before and go from there.



Just installed YAHOO IE 7 and I HATE IT I want to delete it and get IE 7 by MS?microsoft zune internet explorer



whats this
use mozilla firefox
go into ur control panel and delete it then go to yahoo.com and install the one u like.r u sure its yahoo?mine is microsoft. u might look under microsoft internet explorer,i didnt like 7 either...and my provider doesnt either!!!!if u have trouble with it ,u might call ur provider to help u.
Try right clicking, on an empty area of the toolbar, and see if menu bar is there. If it is, click on it, and that will restore your file- view- favorites- tools etc..If you do not have that, then click this link to get the yahoo toolbar..good luck%26gt;%26gt;



http://toolbar.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan