Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I unload IE-7 and go back to IE-6???

I hate the new version and want to go back!!!!



How do I unload IE-7 and go back to IE-6???ies





go to add and remove in the control panel and remove IE7 it will roll back to IE6



How do I unload IE-7 and go back to IE-6???windows update internet explorer



I had the same problem. It kept freezing on me. It need work by Microsoft badly. I just went to my Control Panel and removed from the Add/Remove Programs. Since IE6 was already there, it just went back to that.



Hope that helps you too.
hit on %26gt;start%26gt;control panel%26gt;add remove %26gt;check mark on da top of %26gt;add remove %26gt;show up dates%26lt;%26lt;



then look for (IE7 ) hit on that then hit remove . (IE7) will uninstall and your system will re-run (IE6) no need to download (IE6) again
I suggest doing a 'System Restore.' That is what I did when I downloaded IE-7. I suggest you get Mozilla Firefox. It has better ratings and trust me, it's better! I've been an IE fan for years, but noooo more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan