Sunday, November 29, 2009

After I downloaded IE v7, the IE options at the top of the screen are not available. How do I restor

You can restore them by right clicking a white space and selecting the menu bar option.



I don't recommend doing that though because it looks a lot cooler. All the options are available with a button now to make it easier to get to rather than going through neverending menus.



But feel free to add it if you want to.



Hope this helps you.



After I downloaded IE v7, the IE options at the top of the screen are not available. How do I restore them?microsoft exchange





You don't. One of the changes in IE7 is the lack of the old-fashioned menu bar at the top.



After I downloaded IE v7, the IE options at the top of the screen are not available. How do I restore them?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



the options are still there look to the right of the screen you should see option and it will open a drop down box
ie 7 doen't have then in the same place. they are scattered out all over the tool bar. just click everything you see tyill you find them
And the new way lists them weird, too. Go under View...



You'll have to tell it to show what toolbars you want.
Right-click at the top and there should be a list of toolbars you can add, I'm not sure which it would be, but probably one of them.
Oh a easy one. Just download the below tweak.



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutopt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan