Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I use IE 6 with Windows Vista...I really do not like IE 7?

It never loads all the images...and when I click on load pic or image...it won't do anything. Ive tried downloading and installing Firefox..but it keeps erroring out...so Im assuming that doesnt work with Windows Vista. Can anyone give me some pointers? Im really frustrated.



Can I use IE 6 with Windows Vista...I really do not like IE 7?windows mobile





Below are the instructions to return to IE6. However, you might want to give IE7 a chance first. It isn't so bad when you get used to the new locations of things. With all due respect, with working on a PC for sometime, I have found all problems to be with something I have done.



Return to Internet Explorer 6 from IE7



To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 to return to Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP



Click "Start," and then click "Control Panel."



Click "Add or Remove Programs."



Check "Show Updates" at the top of the dialog box.



Scroll down the list and highlight the version of Internet Explorer 7 that you are running, and then click "Change/Remove."



Uninstall that,restart your PC and you are on IE6



http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/aa74...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan