Sunday, November 29, 2009

I upgraded to IE 7 and now I don't have the standard IE header such as File, etc. How can I get

well this is the magical world of IE7 ( lol )



the back %26amp; next is on the left hand top the two arrows.



the refresh %26amp; stop button are on the right side of the address bar on top. To enable the menubar you'll have to right click on the blank space of tool bar %26amp; go to view option %26amp; check it.



Click on the link below it'll help you with the screenshots :



http://www.ie-vista.com/toolbar.html...



I upgraded to IE 7 and now I don't have the standard IE header such as File, etc. How can I get it back?replacement windows





download the older version from download.com



I upgraded to IE 7 and now I don't have the standard IE header such as File, etc. How can I get it back?windows mail internet explorer



change back to IE6 as the 7 is known to still have a lot of flaws
This menu is still there, it's just not as obvious. I think it is a little drop down arrow somewhere.
Go to tool in the tools bar , go down to menu bar put a check on . that's all to it.
hello friend



I am very happy we can discuss about business experience .i hope we can told each other more important experience .i have a website online store, we are pleasure to offer you large selection of fine products .we are a dedicated shoes .clothes . curio computer for many years ,on this website we will introduce our brand ,as Jordan Puma Nike Gucci Monster dunk Turbo tommy polo Adidas Prada Sony ,Panasonic Lenovo Apple Fujitsu an so on, i hope you can wasting a little time to looking for it, the quality is very goods ,and the price is very low,we can offer large numbers of goods for the seller, this is my MSN llpshop@hotmail.com and bjfshop@hotmail.com .my email address is bjfshop@hotmail.com fengshop@hotmail.com



i hope you can joins us ,we are happy contact with some overseas friends .make friend with you ,and make a business-ship with you ,we hope you can interest in our website goods and joins us .thank you very much .



Have a nice day



llpshop
Right Click Any Empty Space on the Toolbar - Left Click Menu Bar



OR



Click the Tool Gear on the Right side of the Toolbar and Click Menu Bar there.
Simply hit the ALT key ... ;)



On a sidenote ... the ALT key has been the hotkey to focus on the menu bar in all windows applications compliant to Microsoft's design whitepapers for years. Just give it a try in ... errm, for instance Firefox, or Word.



Cheers :)
press F11

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan