Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IE 7 error signature?

Everytime I try to log into an Internet based program call Primavera (Construction Software), After I enter my login I get the following error box:



internet explorer



error signature



Appver: 7.0.6000.16414



ModName: kernel32.dll



ModVer: 5.1.2600.2945



Offset: 00012a5b



I have updated the latest Java application and it still doesn't work. I do not know what else to do. I do not want to load Foxfire because it quits working on me after a week.



IE 7 error signature?internet explorer 7





This might be a long shot but at this point, what do you have to lose? The coding in a lot of older programs is not compatible with the coding use in IE7. This work around might help:



http://www.ie-vista.com/sites.html



plrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan