Friday, November 27, 2009

IE 7 stops when I try to exit Yahoo pinochile?

Pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL then ending program "YAHOO Pinochile" will cause an error box to appear. I've uninstalled all Yahoo programs on my PC however I can still access games and my mail. ????



IE 7 stops when I try to exit Yahoo pinochile?windows themes





Ever since we have gotten a new computer with Vista on it we are having the same problem. I hope someone here can help you with that so we can fix ours too.



IE 7 stops when I try to exit Yahoo pinochile?internet explorer 7 internet explorerI believe this is a JAVASE 5. problem, I have two PC running pretty much the same S/W; with the exception of Java Script. Only one PC has the problem. That was the one I needed a special download of Java. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan