Friday, November 27, 2009

Help! I deleted the IE 7 Beta 2 uninstall folder in C:\Windows\ and I can't uninstall IE 7 Beta

Restore Your Computer Back to 1 hour before you Installed IE7



go to the start menu then go to all programs then go to system tools then click the system restore it will not delete any pictures music movie files or other documents



Help! I deleted the IE 7 Beta 2 uninstall folder in C:\Windows\ and I can't uninstall IE 7 Beta 2 anymore!windows media center





Just go back to http://www.microsoft.com and re-intall it :)



Help! I deleted the IE 7 Beta 2 uninstall folder in C:\Windows\ and I can't uninstall IE 7 Beta 2 anymore!nintendo ds browser internet explorer



Try this trial software to take care of that. No problems at all with me using it. It's called Your Uninstaller 2006.



By the way, good choice to get rid of IE7, just download Firefox and you won't be disappointed. They even have an IE view extension to view pages specifically written for IE webpages.



Uses less system resources too.
if you have system restore,restore you computer just before it uninstalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan