Sunday, November 29, 2009

I downloaded IE 7 to override my IP browser. Now I have IE 7 but am missing the toolbars on the top?

where I had File, Edith, Tools etc. which cam with my xp windws. please help to recover them.



I downloaded IE 7 to override my IP browser. Now I have IE 7 but am missing the toolbars on the top?microsoft access





to show the tool bar just hit the ALT key.



I downloaded IE 7 to override my IP browser. Now I have IE 7 but am missing the toolbars on the top?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



This really is not a programming and design question....



But the answer to your problem is: on the Tools menu click Menu Bar to bring the familiar menu back
This is part of the new design of Internet Explorer 7. The menu bar has been hidden by default to allow more "viewing space".



To display it temporarily, press the ALT key. Press ALT again and it will disappear. If you go to Tools %26gt; Menu Bar, the bar will be there permanently (until you hide it again).



Iain :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan