Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IE 7 options on closing.?

IE7 when exiting used to show a page of checkboxes with options to delete cookies, history, etc. Now all it does is ask me if I wish to close tabs. What did I do and how may I get this feature back?



IE 7 options on closing.?ie 6





Right-click IE7, click Properties, in the Browsing History section click Delete, select which items you want to delete or click Delete All button at the bottom of the window



You can also adjust your settings, on the Internet Properties window click Settings button



.



IE 7 options on closing.?windows vista internet explorer



1. Open IE7



2. Click on "Tools"



3. Click "Internet Options"



4. Under "General" Tab, click Settings button on "Tabs" section



5. Make sure "Warn me when closing multiple tabs" option is checked.



6. Click OK button when you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan