Friday, November 27, 2009

IE Cookies. . .?

My friend is a major computer geek, he is coming to fix my comp, I deleted my cookies and temp files history etc....when cleaning the hard drive for me, I know he is bound to come across the deleted cookies but will I have a question...



Will it just say www.myspace.com



Or will it have a cookies for every page on myspace I looked at?



IE Cookies. . .?windows media player





Download this and clean out all your rubbish including cookies.



http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/



WDW



IE Cookies. . .?windows live messenger internet explorer



Delete cookies by software. I can supply you some of the best cleaning software in the world. They can completely delete the cookies are held in memory and disk space. It increases a protective umbrella for your computer. You can click the website http://computer-optimize.com/



to find the satisfied software



I wish my solution could help you.



Personal experience



good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan