Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I recently updated to IE 7 and it slowed my computer down. How can I go back to IE 6??

Just go to Start--Control Panel--Add/Remove Programs and look for the one that says Internet Explorer 7...after it removes it then it should go back to Internet Explorer 6...If it doesn't show up in Add/Remove Programs check the box on top that says Show Updates ....Hope this helps...Oh Yeah after it Uninstalls it then it goes back to Internet Explorer 6 automatically....



I recently updated to IE 7 and it slowed my computer down. How can I go back to IE 6??internet explorer





The add and remove programs applet in Control panel should revert your IE to version 6.



I recently updated to IE 7 and it slowed my computer down. How can I go back to IE 6??microsoft office internet explorer



Either roll back your computer with System Restore, or delete IE altogether and download 6, if it still available. The add and remove programs is another possibility.
Probably the easiest way is to use SYSTEM RESTORE...\



Click on START...ALL PROGRAMS...ACCESSORIES...SYSTEM TOOLS...SYSTEM RESTORE and go from there....just pick out the date and time just prior to you making the switch to IE 7
How can it slow your computer down? It's not running when you don't open IE. Besides, would you want a little slowdown, or hackers taking control of your computer? Better yet, just download Firefox and forget all your worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan