Sunday, November 29, 2009

I downloaded IE 7 and it doesn't work with my version of Yahoo. Is it possible to go back to IE

People don't have a version of Yahoo!. Yahoo! is owned by a certain organization and is the same for all users because it is on the internet. Perhaps you meant that IE 7 is not compatible with your version of Windows. That's probably not the case. Try uninstalling IE 7 and reinstalling it again. Maybe your file is corrupted, so you may want to download IE 7 again to see if that is the case. If it doesn't work, you can revert back to IE 6 by uninstalling IE 7 and reinstalling IE 6 (you need to download the file first).



I downloaded IE 7 and it doesn't work with my version of Yahoo. Is it possible to go back to IE 6?windows updates





reformat



I downloaded IE 7 and it doesn't work with my version of Yahoo. Is it possible to go back to IE 6?replacement windows internet explorer



Do you have system restore on your pc? If so, it may be possible to go back to before the install of IE 7. I am not real computer savvy, but have had to use this option before myself. Good luck!
Yes, but first you must download and save the IE6 and then delete the IE7 from add remove programs and then reinstall IE6. I prefer fire fox as it has the same advantages as IE7 but is much better and allows the Yahoo! and Google toolbars as well as the tab features.
I would agree with the previous answer... you should perhaps use FireFox as it is safer, faster... plus it has lots of plug-ins for you to improve your web-surfing experience.
Hi there



Go to control panel, add remove programs, there must be a rollback oprion before IE7. use it and you are on IE6 again.



Otherwise, system restor your pc to a little earlier date.



If none of the two works, then download and install Mozilla firefox and set it as your default browser.



But it would be better if you troubleshoot your messenger to get it working with IE7.



Wishes



s2b
The Yahoo Toolbar works with IE7 just fine. I agree that if you are having problems with it, it's because IE7 is corrupt. I downloaded IE7 and had all kind of problems. I was getting all kinds of error messages about files missing, and just about everything else not working properly.



Like all good IE users I cussed MS and IE7, all the engineers involved in the design, their families and their families families.



I went back to IE6 and still had tons of problems. So I cussed some more.



So I tried Firefox and when it didn't work, I cussed even more. I think by now I was blaming God for my problems.



So then I tried Opera, I just knew it would work OK. It said to be the best Browser available. Well, I did a lot more cussi'n.



Then I had an epiphany!!!!!! Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't the Browsers at fault but, my Windows XP! DUH!



So I did a Backup of my data files and took the Dive. The dive into a reformat. Not the Destructive Recovery but a reformat from the Recovery Disks I made when the computer was new.



Well, no more cussi'n. Everything works great. IE7 has a few minor problems but I can work around those. I use it with the Yahoo Toolbar.



If you are having a lot of problems, I would do the reformat and get back to IE 6 that way. Then download the Yahoo Toolbar. Then try IE7 again. Just download IE7 and it will remove IE6 but transfer the Yahoo Toolbar to IE7 without the tabs. Since IE7 has tabs, you don't need Yahoo to bave tabs.



Good Luck. Quit cussi'n IE 7. The problem is in your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan