Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've got IE 7 and need IE 6, but After I downloaded it, it said I had to reboot. Exactly how do

Yes, just go to the START button and pick SHUTDOWN. From the option menu, pick RESTART.



In case you have more trouble, here are the instructions. I hope that they work for you.



Uninstalling Internet Explorer 7



To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 and restore Internet Explorer 6 when using Windows XP or Windows Server 2003



1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.



2. Click Add or Remove Programs.



3. You might have to CHECK the box that says SHOW UPDATES



4. Scroll down to Windows Internet Explorer 7, click it, and then click Change/Remove.



If you cannot find Internet Explorer 7 in Add or Remove Programs, click Start, click Run, type



%windir%\ie7 \spuninst\spuninst.exe,



(I added a space after ie7 so you could see the whole line)



and then press ENTER.



For more information, check this page at the Microsoft website.



http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/aa74...



If you have further trouble, you might try the RESTORE thing in the System Tools folder and go back a few days before you made this terrible mistake.



Good luck and Happy Computing!



I've got IE 7 and need IE 6, but After I downloaded it, it said I had to reboot. Exactly how do I do that?microsoft internet explorer





? ? just restart your computer ? ?



I've got IE 7 and need IE 6, but After I downloaded it, it said I had to reboot. Exactly how do I do that?microsoft downloads internet explorer



well reboot means restart your computer but i would reccomend downloading mozilla firefox way better more secure
Click on Start%26gt;Log Off%26gt; when your sign in screen comes up%26gt;Turn off Computer%26gt;Restart
Click start%26gt;turn off computer%26gt;restart. And it's done.



I down loaded Google/Mozilla/FireFox And I love it, better than IE any time. Hide any toolbars you don't want to use at the time, you can always bring them back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan