Friday, November 27, 2009

IE is not working. Please help?

When I try to sign into yahoo, i type username and password and click "sign in" but the page just refreshes and it will not sign me in. It still asks me to sign in.



Other times, I sign in with my username, then it comes up with some other wierd username! It is driving me nuts! Please help.



IE is not working. Please help?windows 2000





other user name woow u can hack therre ids by changin passwords



ok dont worry



before u login just delete all cookies and temporary internet files under



tools--%26gt;internet options delete them



and login now fresh everything goes fine



IE is not working. Please help?internet explorer internet explorer



maybe is a problem with your cache or the cookies set in IE.



In your IE window go to tools, then Internet options then click on delete cookies, FYI this will also delete any password that you ahve stored for any specific site.



DO THIS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!!!
You might wanna download Firefox and try logging in with that, this should tell you if the problem is with Internet Explorer or with Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan