Friday, November 27, 2009

"IE cannot open the search page" - What could b wrong?

My browser wont work after i swept all the virus in our PC.



I can connect to the internet but can't browse.



What could I do?



advance thanks 4 d help!



"IE cannot open the search page" - What could b wrong?microsoft word





My best advice is to do away with Internet Explorer all together and try the Firefox browser. Not only is it safer and more secure than IE, but it's also faster. I've been using it for a while now and I am very satisfied with it. I wouldn't even dream of going back to IE. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!



Go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ to learn more and download it.



If you decide to give it a try don't forget to read the system requirements at



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/sys...



I hope this helps.



"IE cannot open the search page" - What could b wrong?windows movie maker internet explorer



Well, it depends on what you used to get rid of the viruses. If you used a registry cleaner, you may have gotten rid of important files. Apparently that's what I did, then when I got HughesNet satellite internet hooked up, had problems with IE cannot open the page. Thought that it was some connection settings, fought with it for 3 weeks, then finally got mad and reformatted the computer. Now it works fine. Missing registry files will do it.
Throw out IE and go to Firefox. www.mozilla.com



I use both IE 6 and Firefox. IE 6 will be there after you uninstall IE7 by going to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and delete IE 7.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan