Friday, November 27, 2009

IE will not open?

My internet explorer quit working a few weeks ago. Windows xp connection wizard says connection ok, but I can't get to any site.



Yahoo messenger does load up and I can also see gmail loading on the gmail notifier, but can't open it.



What's the deal. I've tried system restore to a previous date without avail.



Also, I would rather not uninstall and have to format the drive as I don't know where the cd is.



IE will not open?microsoft excel





Hi,



if you have a firewall running in the computer, try disabling it, or if you have the windows firewall, disable it and test, probably is blocking the http access.



good luck



IE will not open?microsoft updates internet explorer



What's your connection type?



My IE stopped working once when I still had 56k connection, turned out I had a trojan that hogged all my bandwidth.



I think it was called brontoc or something.
you're lucky. ie is always trying to innapropriately open on my computer, try as i might to only use firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan