Sunday, November 29, 2009

Evertime I use IE I get this message,IE has encountered a problem and needs to close. Is there a way

I mostly use mozilla firefox,but I have to use Internet Explorer to log onto sbcyahoo, then this internet explorer box pops up every time with this same message, has encountered a problem,and I can tell Microsoft or not about this error report.not getting any solutions



Evertime I use IE I get this message,IE has encountered a problem and needs to close. Is there a way to fix itwindows xp pro





This Message is Often seen with Win 2000.



Update ur win 2000 with SP -4, this should probably fix it.



Same with XP, Update with SP2. Although its hardly seen with win xp.



Evertime I use IE I get this message,IE has encountered a problem and needs to close. Is there a way to fix itmicrosoft net framework internet explorer



Instead of going to internet explorer use your mozilla firefox browser to download sbc browser. Go to help.sbcglobal.net and search on how to download sbcyahoo dsl browser.
Go to windows update site and update/re-install internet explorer. you may find that it solves your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan