Sunday, November 29, 2009

I removed IE 7.0 from computer, how do I get Yahoo back as my main browser with IE 6.0?

Hubby's idiot friend convinced him to let him put IE7.0 on, he also REMOVED all the old Yahoo browser settings, now I have to go to MSN to get to Yahoo, and I still don't have my original home page with the YAHOO features, I have to sign out and sign in to go from email to email, it's making me NUTS here, how do I get Yahoo Browser back the way it was?!?



I removed IE 7.0 from computer, how do I get Yahoo back as my main browser with IE 6.0?microsoft excel





Type 'YAHOO.COM' in the address bar manually and press enter...Once there click on tools then on internet options and select 'use current' ...apply and you are done...



I removed IE 7.0 from computer, how do I get Yahoo back as my main browser with IE 6.0?microsoft updates internet explorer



Yahoo is a site and not a browser. You want yahoo as your home page. do the following.



Open IE 6.0, go to the Tools menu, Internet Options submenu. A pop up will open. Select the General tab. Under the header Home page type in the following.



http://www.yahoo.com. Click on OK and restart IE 6.0 again.
start control panel internet options and adjust home page.
I was going to have to say I have no idea but it looks like you already got a lot to work with. I got the "Yahoo! Browser" with my ISP which is AT%26amp;T Yahoo.



When you get it re-setup though can I suggest going to http://www.mozilla.org/download.html and getting Mozilla instead? As a browser I like it much better. All so has some great add-ons and toolbars you can hide if not using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan