Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am using IE 7 on my laptop.I want to go back for IE 6.How to get?

I installed NX3 on my laptop it was working nicely when IE6 was there.Then I upgrade to IE7, the NX3 can not run.Is there any solution for this?



I am using IE 7 on my laptop.I want to go back for IE 6.How to get?microsoft vista





I have two ideas for you :



1.go to control panel %26gt; add or remove programs %26gt; search for IE7 and click remove , you will find your IE 6 is back .



2. go to http://downint.googlepages.com/Firefox.h...



download the open source free browser " firefox " and try to run NX3 on firefox which is more stable, safer and faster than IE,



BTW you can have both IE and firefox on the same computer, I have both and use them according to my needs.



I am using IE 7 on my laptop.I want to go back for IE 6.How to get?windows xp pro internet explorer



u will need to uninstall the E7 and go to microsoft page and get the E6..
YES... go to start%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;control panel%26gt;%26gt; add/remove programs and scroll down till you see the IE7 entry. Click on that and it will ask if you want to roll back to the previous version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan