Friday, November 27, 2009

IE 7 Problems?

I recently downloaded Internet Explorer 7 and I'm now having problems with my pc. Everytime I open the browser, it would open the homepage successfully but when I click search or browse a different page, the browser would automatically shut off and I would get the following error message : "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I also get a lot of popups. Are there any good software I can get that would get rid of them?



IE 7 Problems?windows live messenger





I used to have this proplem on my parents old comp when I put IE 6 on it. Apparently the files to make it load properly were missing and for some reason I could not redownload them.



You may need to do ao roll back.



And use the default IE pop up blocker.



Works great from me!



IE 7 Problems?microsoft money internet explorer



Try going into control panel/add remove programs and look for Internet explorer 7 and uninstall then restart ur computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan