Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why don't any of the graphics/photos on Yahoo pages display when I use Firefox (which I prefer)

I just signed up with Yahoo for email and realized that none of the graphics or photos on Yahoo's web pages show when I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Yet when I use IE (which I hate to do) they show up fine. Any thoughts on what my problem is will be appreciated.



Thanx



Why don't any of the graphics/photos on Yahoo pages display when I use Firefox (which I prefer) instead of IE?www.microsoft.com





I've never had a problem viewing graphics or images with Firefox. Check your settings.



Why don't any of the graphics/photos on Yahoo pages display when I use Firefox (which I prefer) instead of IE?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



There is a setting in Firefox that you have to enable to automatically view images. You're much better off with IE due to the amount of sites that are out there that require IE due to content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan