Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have upgraded to ie 7 but my temp files still say ie 5 how do i get them to say ie 7 so i can get

Leave the files on IE5 %26amp; downgrade back to IE5, cos IE7 is very slow.



I have upgraded to ie 7 but my temp files still say ie 5 how do i get them to say ie 7 so i can get clear themmicrosoft office





Where ?



in C:/Windows ?



Any Folder you can use the



rename option.



Do not try to rename system Folders.



in C:/Windows including IE5 which is



normal



I have upgraded to ie 7 but my temp files still say ie 5 how do i get them to say ie 7 so i can get clear themopera browser internet explorer



You only need to do a search on here to see how many people are having problems with IE7. The best thing to do is download Mozilla Firefox available from http://www.mozilla.com/ Its faster, more user friendly, easily customisable to suit your needs and no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan