Saturday, April 24, 2010

In Vista, my IE7 doesnt open anymore,it flashes and then closes in space of one second.How do I repa

In Vista, my IE7 doesnt open anymore,it flashes and then closes in space of one second.How do I repair IE? Ive scanned my computer for viruses, trojans etc, and now short of re-installing Windows, how to I repair IE7.



There are no popups that block it, and this does the same in safe-mode too.



In Vista, my IE7 doesnt open anymore,it flashes and then closes in space of one second.How do I repair IE?windows registry





uninstall and reinstall it...



In Vista, my IE7 doesnt open anymore,it flashes and then closes in space of one second.How do I repair IE?ie 6 internet explorer



Hey, that sounds real bad, i haven' had this problem before, but wat if you tried uninstalling ie7 and reinstall it again or better yet, why dont you just use safari, or opera, or firefox, they are all good.
It sounds like you have a VIRUS. You need to download a couple of antivirus programs, install them and update them. No antivirus program is a silver bullet. Having multiple ones covers more viruses.



Regards,



Brandon
Ditch 'em dude! Use Firefox! IE7 have a lot more bugs than a Brazilian rain forest!
repair vista or reinstal it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan