Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I change in Windows so when I click the URL it automatically opens in FireFox browser instead

Currently when I click the URL from email, it automatically opens IE browser. Is there a way to change setting in Windows so it'll open FireFox instead? Thanks.



How do I change in Windows so when I click the URL it automatically opens in FireFox browser instead of IE?microsoft sql server





Sure, open Firefox, and click, Tools%26gt; Options %26gt; Main%26gt; System Defaults (at the very bottom), check the box "always ccheck.....", and click on the "Check Now" button. That's it.



How do I change in Windows so when I click the URL it automatically opens in FireFox browser instead of IE?windows themes internet explorerGreat! Firefox rules! Report It


Go to Tool%26gt;Options and there should be a option for you to change it to the default browser on the pop-up.
If you haven't done this yet, I don't know what you're waiting for - when Firefox asks if you want to make this your default browser, you click yes and it should work - If you don't see this message, go to Firefox's option menu and you should find it. If that still didn't work, there may be a setting in your email porgram (it sounds like you use an email program by the way you word the question)
In firefox: tools%26gt;options%26gt;main%26gt;system defaults%26gt;check now



Say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan