Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why cant i see my text in Yahoo IM 8.1. I have all scripting enabled. I cant see mail eitheruseing I

The text in IM 8.1 is nonexistant. I can see when someone is typing to me, but it doest appear when they send. I cant see the text in mail in IE either, but can when using Netscape. My font color is black, ive changed to blue, no worky. I have all scriping enabled under the globe in security. I can use yahoo messanger beta ok. Ive turned firewalls off and on. Ive enabled popups and disabled popups. Now im just resigned to licking envelopes and sticking stamps. Help me...lol



Why cant i see my text in Yahoo IM 8.1. I have all scripting enabled. I cant see mail eitheruseing IE.?microsoft support





Might be a corrupt cookie! Try to do the following: close all browser windows, then open a new one. Click on tools at the top of your screen, go to internet options. In the drop down menu go to "temporary internet files", delete all cookies and other temp-files. When checking your mail again, the problem should be fixed.



Edit 5 days later:



Maybe you didn't enable scripting? If so, click "tools", select "internet options", click "security". Now click the internet icon, click "custom level". Scroll to "scripting", enable "active scripting", allow paste operations via script, scripting of Java applets are all enabled. Finally click "ok" at the bottom.



Restart Yahoo! messenger and you should start seeing text again.



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan