Saturday, April 24, 2010

When im using my computer i hear the wind blow frome tiem to time i think its a messanger program or

ok installed i have im programs installed yahoo myspace and aim.



no im not running any mp3s movies or clips



no sounds playing at all untill it happens frome time to time



no its not my spakers no its not just my computer



it can happen on my desktop computer or my laptop computer



it is my guess that theirs some thing in myspace yahoo or aim messanger that triggers a wind blowing sound periodicly



the only other diffrance is i may or may not be running IE usally all of these factors are up when it happens.



i have computer tech traning but it dont help to narrow this down some days it dont happen at all so i cant realy do any testing unless i dont install anything on my computer and what is the point in that



When im using my computer i hear the wind blow frome tiem to time i think its a messanger program or IE?microsoft visual studio





its just cooling off your computer all computers do that



When im using my computer i hear the wind blow frome tiem to time i think its a messanger program or IE?ie internet explorer



Not to worried, Its just cooling off your computer all computers do that same principal like in you car when you are in bumper to bumper traffic you will hear the noise of a fun to cool down your radiator and your engine will not over heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan