Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I get RID of this Yahoo Toolbar?? Click it off in 'View' and it keeps coming back n

I have too many toolbars on my screen! I click on 'View' and uncheck Yahoo! and it goes away... until I open a new IE browser window, then it is back. Can I get it permanently hidden? Can I just get rid of it completely? HOW??



How do I get RID of this Yahoo Toolbar?? Click it off in 'View' and it keeps coming back next time I open IE.ie





Uninstall it in add/remove program under the control panel.



How do I get RID of this Yahoo Toolbar?? Click it off in 'View' and it keeps coming back next time I open IE.microsoft internet explorer



Go to the control panel and choose the add/remove program. You can remove the toolbar there. If you want you can then go to the program files folder and delete the toolbar folder as well. Make sure you don't have internet explorer on when you decide to remove it.
Right click on the header on IE and uncheck Yahoo Toolbar. I did this and it hid this, don't know why it's not working for you.



Go to the control panel, add/remove programs and go down till you see the yahoo toolbar and uninstall.
I've tried to get rid of it in Add/Remove programs but with no luck--the message I got said that it couldn't dp it and then the toolbar entry disappeared but the darn toolbar is still there. I also tried to reinstall my Google toolbar, which I do like, and instead I got a second Yahoo toolbar!!
try deleting Yahoo! Toolbar using Toolbar Registry.



Please do the following:



Unregister the Yahoo! Toolbar dll, by:



1. Clicking "Start %26gt; Run".



2. In the field type: regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.d...



Note: Exercise caution when changing the Windows registry. Changing the wrong registry entry or making an incorrect entry for a setting can introduce an error that prevents Windows from starting or working properly. It is always suggested that you backup your registry before making any changes.



1. Navigate to this registry key by clicking the "+" signs:



HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\Compa...



2. Be sure the above key is selected, then right-click to open the right-click menu, then press "Delete".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan