Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE 6 and IE 7 Browser Problem?

I had IE6 and upgraded to 7. I uninstalled the update but now i cannot attach files in my emails because it says invalid path. How can I correct this problem without reinstalling Windows? Firefox will still attach the files, but I wish to use IE6.



IE 6 and IE 7 Browser Problem?internet explorer 6





If you have installed IE7 recently you should be able to use system restore, you will not lose data just any programs you have installed since system restore point...... told by my partner who is an computer tech.......



IE 6 and IE 7 Browser Problem?windows live internet explorer



I had to do the same... but it just doesn't work when you upgrade. So I recommend you using the latest version of Firefox...
I agree with sticking with Firefox. It seems faster and more efficient (if you overlook the frequent crashing...)
Go to add/remove and delete it.
I would use system restore. However IE7 is much better then IE6.
Here it is the support page for IE7, you鈥檒l find everything you wanted to know about this here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/supp...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan