Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have been having problems since I downloaded the I.E. 7 from Yahoo. How can I reverse back to the

The new IE version 7 keeps on locking my computer system and I have to log out each time in order to unlock my computer system and then log in again, very inconveniently!



I have been having problems since I downloaded the I.E. 7 from Yahoo. How can I reverse back to the IE 6.1 ?windows xp themes





To revert back to IE 6.1, go down to the green Start button and click on it. Next, click on Control Panel. On the next screen, click on Add or Remove Programs. Go down the list until you see Windows Internet Explorer 7. Click on it and then click to remove. This will remove IE 7 and revert you back to IE 6.1. Good Luck



I have been having problems since I downloaded the I.E. 7 from Yahoo. How can I reverse back to the IE 6.1 ?download windows media player internet explorer



Yes I`ve had problems whis Internet explorer also .Somebody told me that you have to go to control panel then add remove programs and just do uninstall ie7 but I didn`t find that So yesterday I downloaded Mazila Firefox from mazila.com and it`s working just fine,my comp. doesn`t have any problems anymore so good luck to you and Happy New Year.



P.S. Check this site out http://radicaltube.com funny cool videos and music
Go here,http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/aa74... try to resolve it.ie 7 has compatiability problems with programs,there is a patch for it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan