Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why can't I see images in a webpage I'm viewing in Firefox? I can see all images in the sa

I'm trying to view a webpage I've designed and uploaded but can only see the images (all jpegs) in IE not Firefox. I don't even get an image placeholder in Firefox. I've designed lots of other pages but have never had this problem before.



Why can't I see images in a webpage I'm viewing in Firefox? I can see all images in the same page in IE.ie 7





Firefox is NOT a cut down version of IE! Firefox is way MORE robust than IE. The fact the IE IS NOT WC3 compliant is NOT A GOOD THING!



Where do you folks come from?



Now back to the question, how about posting the URL so we can see with our own version of FF. Did you have checked "Only from originating site" in the options? Do you have AdBlock installed and what filters have you created?



Damn, that person hit a nerve, sorry for the rant.



Why can't I see images in a webpage I'm viewing in Firefox? I can see all images in the same page in IE.ireland internet explorer



Go to tools, options, content and make sure load images is ticked. Other than that I can,t help.
Firefox is a cut down version of IE6 in that it was designed to avoid hacker attacks. IE6 has lots of add on's. These are open for abuse. Firefox cannot make use of the enhanced features

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan