Saturday, April 24, 2010

How can I set Firefox to be my Default Browser and make links to open automatically on Firefox and n

Everytime someone sends me a link though MSN or Yahoo! Messenger I click on the link and Internet Explorer opens the link. How can I set this up so when I click a link though MSN Messenger, it will open with Firefox, and not IE?



Thanks a lot for all the help.



How can I set Firefox to be my Default Browser and make links to open automatically on Firefox and not IE?microsoft windows xp





In Firefox click 'Tools'-%26gt;'Options' and then select the 'Main' tab. At the bottom check 'Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on startup' and then click 'Check Now'.



How can I set Firefox to be my Default Browser and make links to open automatically on Firefox and not IE?ie 7 internet explorerthe solution is simple: uncheck “Open web links in a new browser window” from General settings in Yahoo Messenger Report It


thanks silviu. simple it is indeed Report It


Go into your system preferences and locate your internet options page to change.
Kibbles' answer is wrong



all that does is delete the shortcut



make Firefox your default browser by changing it in your settings like the guy above me said
WELL ONCE U START USING FIRE FOX - IT WILL ASK U IF U WISH TO MAKE IT THE DEFAULT BROWSER - SAY YES - IT WORKS WONDERFULLY



MAVERICKMIKE1990
open firefox and it will ask you if you want it to be your default internet browser..simply click yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan