Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE problem, when I open IE, it opens as half a window, what do I do please, it's driving me mad

Next time you close it, Exit it from the top left file menu at the top of the window and not the top right "X". It will open in a full window next time.



IE problem, when I open IE, it opens as half a window, what do I do please, it's driving me mad!?uninstall internet explorer





well i dont have a straght answer for you but if you can try to go an another computer and burn a cd or something of the Firefox installer and install it on your computer.



its a totally diffrent browser so it should work.



IE problem, when I open IE, it opens as half a window, what do I do please, it's driving me mad!?microsoft.com internet explorer



Try clicking on the maximise tab at the upper right hand corner of the screen
i think you should just click the maximize button. and then exit the browser, and open it up again. if it is still small, then keep resizing it. EVENTUALLY it will be back to normal size.
Close all instances of IE... open one, if it opens small, maximise it, then close it and open IE again. If not work, reboot PC and repeat.
close explorer. then open it again. when the half window opens, extend it to the fullest by using your mouse and dragging the corners to the edge of the screen - don't use the square button option at the right hand corner to extend (as you would normally do). When this it is fully extended, go to file and select close window. Then select exit. Next time you go back into explorer, it should now open with a fully open window!
stretch it to the size you want then hold down shift and close the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan